Solo drivers are valued by C1 TRANSPORTATION team members. They are the final piece in executing C1 delivery’s promise to provide world-class customer service to its customers. Launch a career with C1 TRANSPORTATION and enjoy the benefits of driving for a family-owned company. C1 TRANSPORTATION offers a great pay and benefits package and enables drivers to sustain consistent paychecks and provide for their families. Our solo drivers average 3000 miles per week, with an average salary of $75,000 per year.
Pay Package Details:
Dry van – up to 60 cpm
Reefer – up to 64 cpm
Conestoga – up to 64 cpm
Flatbed and Step-deck – up to 67 cpm
Car Hauler – up to 30% of gross
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be paid an additional $.03 per mile.
All single trips less than 250 miles will be paid an additional $.06 per mile.
Safety Compliance pay is extra $0.01 per mile paid quarterly based on:
- No preventable accidents or incidents.
- Minimum of 30,000 miles driven for the quarter.
- Employed for the entire quarter.
- No Roadside inspections w/defects.
$1200 Sign Up Bonus.
- Referral bonus $300
- Holiday Pay: Nine (9) paid holidays at $30.00 per holiday.
- Drop and Pickup Pay: Multidrop loads/pickups are $50.00 on all pickups or drops. No pay for a single drop or pickup.
- Tarps: 4”,6”,8”- $50.
- Inspection with no violation : Level 1- $500, Level 2 – $300, Level 3 – $150.
2-3 weeks on the road 3-4 days home.
- 1 week after 1 year.
- 2 weeks after 3 years.
Vacation will be paid $500/week if the home time will be respected for all year.
Health Insurance from United Health Care